- I grew up in a very small coal-mining town in the Appalachia foothills of Southern Ohio. The town was home to Hull Pottery and other various potteries before they all closed.
- One talent I wish I had would be to be an awesome singer. I love to sing BUT no one wants to hear it. Fortunately, I am aware of this or I might find myself failing miserably on American Idol.
- Our family dog when I was growing up was a little dachsand that my mom named Nikki after the character on The Young and the Restless.
- I lived in Arkansas for 5 years and while there got to see President Clinton win both elections watching the second one right in the front of the stage where he gave his acceptance speech. We also got to see Tony Bennet and Kathy Mattea sing. It was one of the coolest things to be a part of with all the major news anchors and select celebrities.
- I collect tea pots. I probably started this because of drinking tea with my mom when I was a kid. I still have the teapot she used that was made near my hometown at McCoy pottery where my sister worked at the time. Oh, and we didn't "do" tea like you would think. There was nothing fancy about it. Tea was just a drink and there was nothing ceremonial but I still enjoyed it.
- I never thought I would have kids. My sister's 3 were enough for me growing up but then I got married and we decided to try. My daughter is the most special thing in my life.
- Speaking of special things, my husband and I met in July, engaged in December and married in May and we have been married 15 years! Wow!
Well, hope that was enough sharing. I'm suppose to tag other people but I don't want to pick any favorites so if you would like to share, feel free. I look forward to what you have to say.