Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's been a long time

Just to let you know. I'm back! I had to let Vertical Quilting Curve go. It was a very hard decision for me because it was very enjoyable but unfortunately it was a lot of work and I had to concentrate just on quilting. I am not able to just work on one method of creativity - at least not right now. I enjoy so many different arts and crafts especially learning new ones. And, of course, there is the issue of my daily "real" life with work, family, etc. that just seems to get in the way for some reason. If you have the time and love quilting you should check out my last post and links to writing for the 451press family.

Also, I'm trying to downsize my fabric collection, especially fleece that I have. My sister and I used to do craft shows and I have an abundance of the stuff. I would try to do some craft shows but there are so many people who do fleece here compared to where I moved from that it's just not worth the effort. I do have some blankets and girls' ponchos left over that I'm going to try to either ebay or etsy them. I don't have an etsy store set up but it is on my to do list. My major dilemma with that is what I need to get rid of doesn't blend with what I want to try to do for future sales but I want to make a store that is what I'm all about. I've also given away some of the fleece blankets to a hospital charity and will give a blanket and poncho to our holiday adopted child.

Okay, not let's get ready for the holidays!!

No comments: