Monday, March 1, 2010

March is National Crafting Month

Yes, it is March. It still feels like January in the Midwest but at least we have our crafts. Unfortunately, I have not been crafting as much as I would like and it's been since September that I have written about anything.

But to celebrate this awesome month and to have fun waiting for Spring to get here I am challenging myself to visit and list a crafty site everyday of this month. You may have noticed that I didn't say anything about crafting something myself. I am currently taking some classes while I work full-time and it has limited my crafting adventures but hopefully I will get some time to work on something and I'll let you know. But now, on with the show.




One of my favorites and not just because I used to write for them but to learn about a variety of crafty products is CraftCritique. If you are curious about a product you can also check over there to see if anyone else has used that marker or experimented with a Yudu or read that book.

No comments: