Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good News, Bad News

First off, I want to let everyone know my good news that I have a new writing gig at 451 Press writing for the Vertical Quilting Curve blog. So far I only have one post and will have another published tomorrow. A preview of the post involves the bad news of my daughter and her stay at the hospital this past weekend due to dehydration from a stomach virus. I missed quite a bit of work last week and really thought she was getting better until it decided to get really, really bad Friday evening. Luckily my in-laws were able to come in today to watch her so my husband and I can get back to a more normal work schedule while she stays home from yet another two days from school.

Also, since the new blog is a quilting blog, I will be keeping this one for all of my other crafting and everday life adventures. I will also still be doing articles over at Craft Critique. Speaking of, be sure to check out my last one on Michael Miller Memories fabric paper. It was published last week but I didn't get a chance to sit down and tell you all about it.

No comments: