Sunday, April 6, 2008

Magazine Review Over at Craft Critique

Just an FYI for you that I have a new article up over at Craft Critique. I have to confess this is one of my favorite ones I've done so far and they have all been fun with some of the new stuff I've tried out and just keeping me motivated to keep doing what I love to do.

I reviewed a new magazine - Craft Stylish: Quick Stuff to Sew. It really is a sweet, new publication with great photos and super projects that are easy to do. Of course, some may look easier than what they are since I didn't try out all the projects. There are a couple of leather objects that would probably be a challenge since I've never worked with leather or even faux leather but the instructions sure make me want to take a stab at it.

The coolest thing about the article was an editor at Taunton Publishing left a comment. I was definitely doing a little happy dance about that one. Surely made my day. I've got some sticky notes marking the projects I want to get going on, but first I have to find some extra time. Too bad one has to sleep.

No comments: