Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy Month of June

Wow, I really thought June was going to be a relaxing month now that I have Friday's off from work but I was so wrong. Fridays have become the day to get all those errands done and take care of personal business like doctor's and dentist's appointments.

I also was busy getting a couple of articles done for Craft Critique. On June 2 my article about the Sulky Universal Storage Box that stores sewing thread was published. Today the article was my experiments with Jacquard's Dye-Na-Flow. This last article took me a while to accomplish as I tried to cover a lot of what this paint can do. Please check them out as well as the many other articles. Craft Critique is producing a lot more articles on oodles of goodies out in the craft world.

No comments: