Thursday, June 21, 2007

Time Flies When Life Happens

I can't believe I haven't posted anything here in such a long time. But it's not because I haven't been busy or haven't been writing. Although we have been taking turns being sick around here I have been doing articles for my other blog Vertical Quilting Curve and being a good reporter for Craft Critique.

My quilting articles always have the latest posts listed on the side bar here so you can check those out whenever you like. Also, if you're not a regular over at Craft Critique you should check them out as well. They had a very popular segment on organization which I didn't participate in because I'm more in need of an organizational intervention. I'm lucky if I can see the floor of my craft space from time to time. I did read the articles so I really shouldn't have too many excuses.... Some of my articles though lately include - Celebrations: Tea Party, Kids Craft: Decoupage, and Michael Miller Memories Fabric Paper.

Also, last night at our Chicagoland Craft Collective meetup I helped Susie teach embroidery stitches. She does some nice embroidery. You can visit her and see what she's working on at her blog Susie Can Stitch.

1 comment:

IamSusie said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog, Donna!

I want you to give embroidery tips about that stem stitch. Mine never looks very good...